Set forth below are numerous resources to support the work of educators and policymakers seeking to ensure that high quality early learning experiences are available to all children.
- Articles by Beverly Falk in The Hechinger Report
- High-Quality Early Learning for a Changing World, by Beverly Falk.
- Other books by Beverly Falk.
- PowerPoint Presentation on Brain Development and Social-Emotional Development, by Beverly Falk.
- “Joining with the Learner: A Strategy for Strengthening Early Childhood Education,” a white paper written by Beverly Falk, Nancy Gropper and Rima Short for the NYC Early Childhood Exchange
- Proposal to Revise the New York State Multi-Subject Content Specialty Test (CST) for Early Childhood (Birth – Grade 2), of the National Association of Early Childhood Teacher Educators (NAECTE).