Set forth below are numerous resources to support the work of educators and policymakers seeking to ensure that high quality early learning experiences are available to all children.
- “Quality UPK Teaching in Diverse Settings” – a report of the City College/Teachers College study of 9 New York City PreKindergarten Classrooms.
- A transdisciplinary approach to equitable teaching in early childhood education, by Souto-Manning, M., Falk, B., Lopez, D., Barros Cruz, L., Bradt, N., Cardwell, N., McGowan, N., Perez, A., Rabadi-Raol, A., & Rollins, E.
- Articles by Beverly Falk in The Hechinger Report
- High-Quality Early Learning for a Changing World, by Beverly Falk.
- Other books by Beverly Falk.
- PowerPoint Presentation on Brain Development and Social-Emotional Development, by Beverly Falk.
- “Joining with the Learner: A Strategy for Strengthening Early Childhood Education,” by Beverly Falk, Nancy Gropper and Rima Short for the NYC Early Childhood Exchange.
- Proposal to Revise the New York State Multi-Subject Content Specialty Test (CST) for Early Childhood (Birth – Grade 2), of the National Association of Early childhood Teacher Educators (NAECTE).
Boston Public Schools Focus on Children, Department of Early Childhood Education
Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood
Center on the Developing Child, Harvard University
Child and Family Policy Center, NYU Steinhardt
Childcare Quality and Early Learning Center for Research and Professional Development, University of Washington
Edward Zigler Center in Child Development & Social Policy
Erikson Early Math Collaborative
Gesell Institute of Child Development
Investigating Choice Time (Renée Dinnerstein)
Learning Policy Institute – Early Childhood Education
Learning Policy Institute: How Learning Happens – a video series
National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
National Center for Children & Families
National Center for Children in Poverty
National Institute for Early Education Research
New York Early Childhood Professional Development Institute
North Carolina Office of Early Learning
NYC Department of Education, Early Childhood Education
Stanford Center for Assessment, Learning and Equity (SCALE)
Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE)
The Center for Early Childhood Education, Eastern Connecticut University
U.S. Department of Education, Office of Early Learning